Working tips how to find out who visited your Facebook profile. With just simple steps you will get to know who the most curious friend on your list is.
I bet you ever ask these questions in mind, “Does my crush often see my Facebook profile?”, “Is there someone interested in me?”, “Does he/she secretly admire me? “, “Who views my photos?” and so on. If you are curious to find the answer, then read through the end of article.
Here we are going to share tips to find out who visited your Facebook profile. Often we see promotions offer same ways to find out who visited your Facebook profile but most of them end up for installing third party app, subscribing, ads or even scam.
Then what method that actually works? Is there any? The answer is yes and this is really really easy to do.
How to Find Out Who Visited Your Facebook Profile
As we know Facebook doesn’t have this feature and I wonder why they never put this most wanted feature. But, don’t worry there is a way around to do this. Here we go
- First, login to your Facebook account https://www.facebook.com/ with your Windows PC or Mac
- Open your own profile or go to https://www.facebook.com/me
- Next, right click anywhere on the page and select “View source”
- You will open new page with a lots codes.
- Now hold CTRL + F to open find menu then type InitialChatFriendsList on the box
- You will see list of numbers next to it. These are the profile ID’s of people who visit your timeline.
- Now copy one of the number on the list. Sometimes you will see “-” sign, what you need is copy the number before the “-” sign. See example below
- Next open https://www.facebook.com/ and paste the number at the end of address, Example: the id is 1234567 then it will be https://www.facebook.com/1234567. Now press enter of click Go on your browser.
- Done, that is the friend who visited your profile.
Note: If you are now using mobile phone and unable to try the tips, then you can like our Facebook page below and find us later on when you are on PC.
That is how to find out who visited your Facebook profile. The number ID position on the list depends on how frequent she/he visit your timeline. The first number is the most frequent, and the last number is rarely see your profile. If you find this article useful, don’t forget to share to your friends.