This method allows you to manage WhatsApp multi accounts in one Phone. You can easily switch between them with just one-tap to manage different accounts.
Want to separate your WhatsApp account for your work and personal life? If that what’s on your thought, then using multi-user accounts is the answer. Here we are going to give you simple method to manage 2 (or more) WhatsApp accounts in one phone.
To do this, you need to download and install Parallel Space from Google Play Store. This app allows you to clone any app on your phone. Then, you can add another user account for the cloned app. Very handy tool to run multi-account messenger including Whatsapp.
How to use WhatsApp Multi Accounts in One Phone
After installing parallel space, let’s move to the next step. Follow instructions below to use WhatsApp Multi accounts in one Phone.
- At this point, I assume you already have WhatsApp app on your phone. If not, download and install WhatsApp from PlayStore then register. Skip this step if already have one.
- Now, open Parallel space on your phone.
- Click on the empty box space to add an app. Then select WhatsApp to start a clone.
- Now, open your cloned WhatsApp app from Parallel space. As you can see, the WhatsApp is just like new fresh one. All you need to do is register your second account.
- If you want to register your second account without phone number, see How to Create WhatsApp Account without Phone Number
- Now we are done. Let’s try to add the second account to the contact list and let them chat.
- Open your regular WhatsApp app. Then, send your second account a text.
- As you can see above, a notification pop-up for the second account. Now, try to switch again to your second account and see the text from the 1st account. (Open cloned WhatsApp from Parallel Space or you can create shortcut to make it easier)
- Done. You can also make a fake conversation between 2 accounts and give the screenshot to your friends as evidence. Just for fun.
This tutorial is also available in video version, check it out
That’s is how to manage WhatsApp multi accounts in one phone. With this, you can balance between your life and work easily. If you find this tutorial is useful, don’t forget to share