Try this quick tutorial to Play Pokemon Go on PC without Emulator. This method works best both on your Mac or Windows with no compatibility boundaries.
You can play popular game Pokemon Go with your PC using an android emulator. Many emulators out there offer tons of features. Best two on the list are Bluestacks 2 and Koplayer emulator. Both developers compete to give you a rich experience in playing your android game seamlessly on your PC bigger screen.
However, those two developers more focused on developing the emulator for the highest profile operating system, Windows. You may notice, although the emulators support on your Mac, the phase of the Mac development is slightly behind.
That, if you are looking a way to play Pokemon Go on Mac (or Windows) with no worry about boundaries of emulator compatibility, read through the end of the article.
How to Play Pokemon Go on PC without Emulator
Here, we are going to give you a tutorial to Play Pokemon Go on PC without Emulator. This method works best both on your MAC and Windows. To do this, you need TeamViewer software. This tool is very powerful and easy to use for controlling any device, you can read our previous tutorial How to Control PC with Your Android.
To play Pokemon Go without emulator, you need to download TeamViewer on your PC and also TeamViewer QuickSupport on your phone. Here is the link, install them on your device you own.
TeamViewer for PC
TeamViewer QuickSupport for phone
Follow step by step guide below
- At this point, I assume you have installed both TeamViewer and TeamViewer QuickSuppport on your PC and phone. Don’t forget to install Quick Support add-on when prompted on your phone.
- Next, open it. Now wait for your ID code. This code is needed for your PC to communicate to your phone.
- Now, move to TeamViewer on your PC and enter the ID code then click “Connect to partner”
- You will see a pop-up message on your phone to accept remote support. Tap “Allow”
- At this point, your phone interface should be displayed on your PC. Open you Pokemon GO app to play.
- From here on you should have no problem playing Pokemon Go via PC with TeamViewer. Done.
This tutorial is also available on video version, check it out
That is our quick tutorial how to play Pokemon Go on PC without emulator. You can also play other games on your phone with the same method above. With this, you can play Pokemon Go on your Mac just like you wanted. Don’t forget to share