Learn this Mobile Legends Tricks to create colored nickname (ID). You can create unique nickname with various colors according to your like
Quick Preview about Mobile Legends: Bang Bang
Mobile Legends – This game has active millions users worldwide and its growing. Mobile Legends adopted a classic multiplayer 5 vs 5 MOBA that well known as most favorite genre of strategy game. The game is packed in a modern online multiplayer with awesome graphic and features available on iOS and Android.
You play with your team mates against another multiplayer opponent in the battle arena (5 vs 5). Your aim is the main opponent tower to destroy and conquer. To get there, you must create a path where other small towers blocking the road.
Various heroes are available to select. Each player has privilege to choose their hero before entering the battle arena. The heroes come with their own unique skill, attributes and capabilities. Heroes combination before the battle will determine greatly for your winning.
Here to download Mobile Legends for android
Mobile Legends Tricks: Colored Username
Today I am going to show you the first trick Mobile Legend to make your nickname colored. With this you can have different color than other players, which is white by default.
The step is very easy to do:
- First, decide what color you want to pick. Using your browser, go to https://www.google.com/search?q=rgb+to+hex, Tap/Click the area color you want to use (Slide the bottom bar to get more color). On the left side, there is Hex value for the selected color (see below ie: 3698f0). You will need this value to edit your name later.
- Now, move to your Mobile Legends. Open the setting at top
- Edit your name (Change name card required if this not your first time)
- Now, write your new name with format [color in Hex]yourname. For example mine will be: [3698f0]SoftGuide. Tap OK
- Done. Now enter battle arena and you will see colored nickname above your hero
That is how you change Mobile Legends color name for your hero. The step is very easy, if you got any question please do comment.
How to Create Blank Name Hero in Mobile Legends
Edit your name then copy this blank character ” ” (without quotes) paste it 4 to 8 times on your edit name then tap OK. Enter battle arena, you will see no username above your hero
Mobile Legend Color Name Tutorial in Video Format
This tutorial available in video format check it out