Learn how to install Exodus on Kodi. Here the complete step by step guide to help you stream movies online using Kodi with Exodus add on
One of the mind-blowing Kodi feature is the capability to stream movies from online source. With this, you can watch your favorite movies and stream music directly to your devices.
However, from official Kodi, they didn’t provide large content channel to watch. To overcome this problem, you have to install third party add-ons that offer your favorite movies or TV shows streaming.
One of the best add-ons for Kodi is exodus. This is one of the must installed addons for Kodi since exodus has a large database for streaming videos and movies.
How to Install Exodus On Kodi
Many users told us they got confused when installing exodus add-ons for Kodi. If you are one of them then you come to the right place. In this session we are going to show you how to install Exodus on Kodi.
For this tutorial we use Kodi V16.1 “Jarvis” for Windows as example. I think this wont become a problem since other version Kodi has similar user interface, whether on your Mac, Ios or Android.
- Before we start, I recommend you to change the Kodi display to WINDOWED mode and turning off FULL SCREEN by pressing kodi shortcut “\” (BACKSLASH) on your keyboard. With this, you can easily read the guide while you operate Kodi.
- To navigate between menus, you can use your mouse or right-left arrow on your keyboard. To select the highlighted menu, press enter or left-click your mouse.
- Head back to the previous tab, press “Backspace“
- Back to the Home Page, press “Esc“
Lets get started:
- After launching Kodi, you will see the Home Page. Now, point to System and select File Manager
- Next, select Add source then DOUBLE CLICK it or press ENTER
- Now, just click on <None> then you can start type http://fusion.tvaddons.ag on the available form.
- Next, you will see the previous window. Now you need to enter the name of the source. Name it as you like, here Fusion as example. Then click OK
- Now, go back to Home Page (press “Backspace“) then select SYSTEM then click on Setting
- Next, click Add-Ons then click Install from zip file
- A new child window is opened. You will see your drive and directories network you own. Now, find the name of the source “Fusion” then click it. Some sub directories will shown, click Begin here folder then click the file named “plugin.program.addoninstaller-x.x.x.zip”
- Now we come to the most tricky part that many users found rather confusing. After clicking file “plugin.program.addoninstaller-x.x.x.zip”, actually you start downloading the file which size about 10MB. There is NO progress bar shown in the process, so some of you may think that the app is hang or not responding, but actually not. All you need to do is wait, after the download is finished whether it is fail or completed, there will be a flash notification on the right-bottom of your screen. Here the example:
- After you make sure the add-ons installation is complete, head back to the home page then select and click “PROGAMS”
- Next, click Addon installer, on the new window, click Featured addons
- Now, find and select Exodus then click it. Next, click on the exodus installer to begin installation. A pop-up message will appear, click Install
- Wait till the installation complete, this may take a while. Be patient.
- At this point all the installation is completed. Now all you need to do is use the exodus. back to Home Page, select VIDEOS – Add ons. Next, click Exodus, you will see a list of videos including Movies, TV Shows, New episode etc. Pick one to choose.
- Lastly, select the movie then click the quality format you like, and Happy Watching 🙂
That is How to install exodus on Kodi. Sorry to think there is too much images on this post, this due to make sure you didn’t miss a single important step to install Exodus. We planned to post video format for this tutorial too, so keep in touch with us. Don’t forget to share
Here our tutorial in video format, check it