Quick tutorial to install APK file on your android
- Open your APK file on your phone. If you download from PC, transfer the file first to your phone.
- (First time only) you will see this pop up installation blocked. Now tap SETTINGS
- (First time only) Go to Settings > Security, scroll down and find Unknown sources, check to enable. Then tap OK for the pop up message. With this, you will be able to install apps from outside of Google Play.
- Back to your APK file installation. Some APK able to resume the installation, otherwise your can re-open the APK file to continue.
- After the installation complete, you will see new icon on your home screen for the APK file you just installed. Open it. Done
PcGuidePlus didn’t modify any of APK file presented in our website. The file is original from the source, whether from outside hyperlinks or other external website sources. We strive to provide only quality links to useful and ethical websites
For further detailed information please read the disclaimer session