Fix WhatsApp video call error with this simple tips. Join a billion worldwide users to make free video call using WhatsApp with no errors.
WhatsApp chat messenger which claimed over a billion users worldwide has just released new video call feature. Feature that many users have been wondered from this most popular chat messenger. This feature allows you to make face to face-like conversation with your friends.
WhatsApp video call offers you better video calling service compare to other similar apps. Many advantages such as end-to-end encryption protects you from loosing your privacy or chance being spied.
WhatsApp utilizes data compression on this video call feature. It allows you to save your bandwidth. Hence, data size transferred is smaller to prevent the video call from lag.
Because the video call is new feature on Whatsapp, like the others apps, it is common if there are still some bugs. Some of you may couldn’t make video call, paused, disturbing ringing feedback, and easily get lost connection.
Fix WhatsApp Video Call Error
However, even many methods such as data compression and fast server will not guarantee you from getting error. Most common errors on WhatsApp video call are; unsupported device, outdated WhatsApp, unreleased video call feature for your region or even slow internet connection.
Here we are going to discuss each problem you may have to fix WhatsApp video call error.
1. Whatsapp Couldn’t Place Call
Several reasons can be caused of this error
- First, outdated WhatsApp version. Make sure to update your WhatsApp to the last version with video call feature enabled. So, check your Google Play Store if there is available update.
- Outdated WhatsApp on your friend’s phone. Make sure your partner have installed latest version with this feature enabled.
- This video call feature hasn’t reached your region/country. Find information whether this feature is enabled on your country. Unfortunately, in this case you will not be able to use this feature yet.
2. Paused WhatsApp Video Call
Don’t worry about this issue when you see a message “your partner paused video call”. It means your friend is busy and doing other things with his/her phone.
In this state, ongoing video call is working on the background. If your friend accidentally did this, tell her to re-open the ongoing video call from WhatsApp.
3. Ringing Sound from WhatsApp Audio Voice Feedback
When you hear disturbing ringing sound while doing video call, it means you get audio feedback. It happens because of looping audio between speaker. To avoid this turn your speaker volume down till the feedback is gone.
4. WhatsApp Video Call Paused Because Poor Coonection
When you connection is slow, WhatsApp will automatically pause the video streaming and focusing on audio only instead. This method to prevent breaking connection between you and your friend.
However, if your internet access can’t maintain the connection, it will break and you will see message “connection lost”. At this point, WhatsApp will automatically monitoring your connection. If possible it will re-dial automatically to recall your partner. We got some worth checking tips to avoid this poor connection problem.
- If your phone has high resolution camera, make sure it is supported by fast internet connection to make video call. With hi-resolution camera you need more data to transfer your video to your friend. The better quality video the bigger data transfer will be.
- Use WiFi instead of broadband network. WiFi signal is more reliable than your broadband network signal, especially when making video call in rainy weather.
- Make sure you hold your phone correctly. Antenna signal receiver is placed on the top corner of your phone. Whether WiFi or broadband network, don’t block it with your hand to get stable signal. In addition, avoid making call near a thick wall.
Now you can analyze whats the error happened to your WhatsApp video call feature. Hope this tips is useful to fix WhatsApp video call error and making your call works well. Share it if you like.
Did you know that new version WhatsApp has just released for your Windows and Mac? check Download and Install WhatsApp for Windows 7/8/8.1/10 and Mac