Try this new Gen 2 Pokemon Go power up trick, 100% works even on the latest 0.57.4 patch update. This tricks allows you to break the maximum power up limit
Niantic has just launched the 2nd generation Pokemon Go that makes many long-terms fans excited. Pack of new evolved chars are waiting for you to collect on your Pokedex.
You can now get new Pokemon like Umbreon or Espeon as your collection. In case you miss it, you can get them both with 100% chance with this easy Eevee evolution trick.
For Pokemon Go players, every Pokemon update always brings bad and good news. The bad news is, many tricks you discovered most likely have been patched by Niantic.
Most of them wont work on the last update, just like the well known power up tricks with 3 fingers. The good news is, new working tricks are always waiting for you to try. And this is one of them
Gen 2 Pokemon Go Power Up Trick Update 0.57.4
Here, I am going to share the latest power up trick that works even on the Pokemon Go Gen 2 0.57.4 update (March 2017). This trick allows you to break the power up limits, hence you will level up your Pokemon faster than your other friends did.
Before we do the trick here the requirements needed
- 2 phone devices for double login your Pokemon
- Enough candies and Stardust of course, you need them for powering up
- First, login your Pokemon account using both phones. Then select your Pokemon (recommended Pokemon that approaching the Max CP)
- Now, turn your 1st phone into air plane mode. You need this to hold the packet data from Niantic server.
- Put your 1st phone, Now we move to the 2nd phone
- Next, power up your Pokemon on the 2nd phone till it reach the maximum CP
- Next, move to the 1st phone. Turn off airplane mode to enable internet connection. You will see the stat is not changed, same as before you powering up. Now, start power up your Pokemon
- See the result after
That is how to break the power up limit Gen 2 Pokemon go. Trick work even on the latest 0.57.4 update. Now, the question, will this trick works on more than 2 phones? try it yourself 😀
This tutorial also available on video format, check it out