Try this Gen 2 Pokemon Go trick to evolve Eevee to Espeon or Umbreon. This trick allows you to get 100% chance to transform Eevee into either Espeon or Umbreon
Niantic releases Gen 2 Pokemon today. This release is what many long-terms Pokemon go fans have been waiting for. They now able to open Pokedex Gen 2 which full of new evolved chars.
Niantic seems put some interesting stuff on this Gen 2 Pokemon. Along with the new chars revealing, they also put some tricks on how to evolve Pokemon.
One of discovered trick is how evolve Eevee to Espeon or Umbreon. Previously, on the Gen 1 Pokemon, It is really rare to see one succeeded evolve Eevee to Espeon or Umbreon. Now, with this trick, you can get 100% chance to get both of them.
How to evolve Eevee to Espeon or Umbreon
- Launch your Pokemon Go then select Eevee
- To get 100% chance to evolve Eevee to Espeon or Umbreon, all you need to do is rename it before evolving.
- To get Espeon, rename Eevee to “sakura” then tap evolve. Make sure you have enough candies.
- Now to get Umbreon, rename Eevee to “tamao” then evolve
- Very easy isn’t it. Now you will easily get them both on your collection
That is Gen 2 Pokemon trick how to evolve Eevee to Espeon or Umbreon. Hope this useful. Share it if you like.
This tutorial also available on video, check it out