Major antivirus companies release their last updated protection for the upcoming new year. Here the list of 5 best free antivirus 2017 for windows 7/8/10.
Threats for your personal computer are grown by huge numbers every year, especially for Windows. As the highest profile OS installed worldwide, Windows become the biggest target for virus, trojan, spam and other malicious threats. Most of them made for money making. That’s why personal data stealing is the most targeted for those ill-minded programmers. This is the time to put your privacy at the highest priority.
If you haven’t installed any antivirus in your windows 7/8/10, I suggest you to reconsider your option. Virus and trojan have developed in many aspects. Most of virus have the ability to disguise themselves as harmless program. Some of you may not realize that your PC has been infected until it’s too late.
While doing its activities in background they keep digging your personal data for their own gain of interest. These programs can modify, delete, or even steal your data and send them to their server. You may lose your favorite photos and videos with your friends or families. Furthermore, the worst case they steal your login password or even personal banking information.
5 Best Free Antivirus 2017 for Windows 7/8/10
To prevent those unwanted cases, the best option is to install best antivirus for your personal computer. Now, we are going to share our review about 5 Best Free Antivirus 2017 for Windows 7/8/10. Many major antivirus makers released their latest protection for this upcoming year. Here the list of 5 best.
1. AVIRA Antivirus 2017 Free Edition
Avira offers strongest protection against virus and other malicious threats. It detects early threats that will harm your PC. Sophisticated algorithm makes Avira recognize the latest and even unknown threatening virus. It analyzes behavior pattern of running program on your system. With this capability, Avira will give you early warning for a threat even there is no such virus have been yet reported on the database. That is why Avira become the best free antivirus 2017 for windows 7/8/10.
Avira 2017 features:
- Lightweight, base on AV-test on October 2016 Avira got the best score 6/6 for the performance.
- Strong against various threats.
- Simple and friendly user interface.
- Web guard protection along with browser extension gives you safer browsing experience.
- Email protection prevents you from downloading harmful files.
- Its interface is very easy to use.
2. AVG 2017 Free Edition
AVG has long experience in defending worldwide Windows users from harmful threats. This is one of the best antivirus on the market you should consider. It gives you best Windows protection against viruses, spyware, and even hackers.
Many features offered such as whole/folder computer scan, web, identity and email protection. Those features are wrapped in friendly user interface with easily navigate menus. Scheduled scan gives you additional option, so you can choose a wise time to start your scan. Such a rich features for free edition.
Avg 2017 features:
- Total protection against various threat for your Windows.
- Lightweight, no significant performance impact for Windows.
- Email and web guard such as parental email control, link scanner, firewall, auto detection for downloaded files.
- Adware protection prevents you from dangerous website that usually force you to install third party extension.
- Keeps your identity and personal information safe.
- Gaming mode allows you to set AVG priority low for gaming boost.
3. BitDefender 2017 Free
Bitdefender offers you total protection for your windows. Virus shield feature will prevent you from virus attack, spyware, trojan and other harmful programs. BitDefender capable to stop even for running virus on your system. That’s why this antivirus is reliable and gives you total control over your system.
Benefiting features available such as antivirus, anti-malware, antispam, antiphising, parental control and optimization tools. Automatic scan can be enabled without disturbing your activity. Auto scan runs only when your Windows is in idle state. Those features can be easily turn on and off, with simple widget-like and friendly menu on your bottom right screen.
BitDefender 2017 Features:
- Lightweight and easy to install.
- Simple and easy navigate menu wrapped in widget-like interface.
- Tons of features for total protection against harmful threats.
- Payment protection to protect your online transaction and keep personal data safe.
- Security online storage.
- Real time shield, web guard and social media protection.
4. Panda Antivirus 2017 Free
Panda has tons of features you want to protect your Windows. Beside total protection against virus, it has anti-spyware, anti-malware, anti-spyware, pop-up ads protection and vulnerability scanner. Panda can be installed easily within only two minutes installation.
Panda 2017 Features:
- Early threat detection and system security.
- Full control over malicious attack, reliable antivirus protection, firewall, social media protection, anti-spam for email, parental control, and Windows optimization tool.
- Additional features available such as file shredder, tune up, file backup.
- Guard home network against spyware, thieves, phishing, and other online threats.
- USB virus protection
5. AVAST Antivirus Free
Avast has excellent protection for your Windows. As a free version Avast score reached 94 percent from overall test by SE labs. And also about 99.7 percent of threats blocked AV comparatives test. It detects early for unknown and the latest virus. Moreover, Avast has no significant performance impact for your PC.
Avast 2017 Features:
- Excellent protection from various threats.
- Fast scan.
- Password manager so you can login to many websites with just one password, very handy.
- Detect harmful browser extension.
That is for 5 Best free antivirus 2017 for Windows 7/8/10. In conclusion, Avira leads as the best protection against various malicious threats. However, you can choose whats best for your protection according to your needs. Consider about your PC resources and antivirus’s features. In addition, If you want lightweight performance beside Avira go for AVG or Bitdefender.